Advanced Architecting on AWS
Advanced Architecting on AWS is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS , this course covers how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. This course introduces specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
PrerequisitesWe recommend that attendees of this course have:
Working knowledge of architectural design
Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Experience with general network architectures and services
Experience with core AWS products and services, such as Amazon EC2 , Amazon S3, and Amazon RDS
ObjectivesThis course teaches you how to:
• Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
• Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization.
• Connect on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
• Understand billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs.
• Move large data from on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
• Design large datastores for the AWS Cloud.
• Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website.
• Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attacks.
• Secure your data on AWS with encryption.
• Design protection of data at rest as well as data in flight.
• Enhance the performance of your solutions.
• Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism.
Day 1Review of Architecting for the Cloud Best Practices and the AWS Well-
AWS Account Strategies
Advanced Networking Architectures
Deployment Management on AWS
Day 2Designing Large Datastores
Moving Large Datastores into AWS
Big Data Architectures
Designing for Large Scale Applications
Day 3Building Resilience into Your Architecture
Data Encryption and Key Management in AWS
Securing Data on AWS
Designing for Performance
Amazon web servicesAWSCloudCloud computing