ISTQB Certified Tester, Advanced Level: Technical Test Analyst
Following on from the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level training, this workshop covers the increasing technical challenges faced by system testing in particular. Defined tasks need to be structured according to the technical requirements and the internal structure of the system needs to be analysed in detail in order to achieve the expected level of quality and detect errors during development. The ISTQB Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst certification will teach you on the basis of the current ISTQB Advanced Level syllabus. The various procedures, techniques and tools for non-functional system testing will be explained, and you will then be in a position to apply these in your future work as a Technical Test Analyst. The three-day certification will be followed by a two-hour examination. During the workshop, our experienced trainers will fully prepare you for the ISTQB Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst examination.
PrerequisitesIt is recommended that participants should have completed the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level certification, or have attended the workshop.
Contents of the ISTQB Advanced Level: Technical Test Analyst trainingThis three-day workshop covers the following areas:
- Tasks of a Technical Test Analyst in risk-based testing
- Structure-based testing: Simple condition test, condition/decision test, modified condition/decision test, multiple condition test, path test, API test, selection of structure-based procedures
- Analytical testing methods: static analysis (control flow analysis, data flow analysis, improved maintainability/adaptability with static analysis, call graphs), dynamic analysis (detection of memory leaks/rogue pointers, analysis of system performance)
- Quality features in technical tests (ISO 25000 standard): Planning aspects of technical testing, security testing, reliability testing, performance testing, resource usage, maintainability testing, portability testing
- Review checklists (architecture and code reviews)
- Testing tools and automation, tool integration, test automation projects, specific testing tools
- Practical exercises on all core topics
NotesIn order to take the examination, you must show at least 18 months practical experience as a tester and be certified at ISTQB Foundation Level. Confirmation from your employer or from your reference customers are accepted as proof of practical experience.
Target groupDevelopers, Functional Testers, Test Automation Specialists, Performance Specialists, Environment and Data Specialists, Security Specialists
The benefits at a glance- Globally recognised qualification
- Learn the most up-to-date methodology
- Deliver increased efficiency and effectiveness to your team
- Learn through best practices and real examples
- Consistently high pass rates
- Learn with trainers who have proven track records
Certified TesterISEBISTQBISTQB AdvancedISTQB Advanced Test AnalystISTQB Advanced Test ManagerISTQB Security TesterISTQB Technical Test AnalystSoftware TestSoftware Testing